Design Thinking to Execution
Time & Location
About the Event
Please make sure you purchase the ticket at Eventbrite to guarantee your spot!
Who is this for?
This workshop is designed specifically for someone like yourself by individuals who have been in your shoes.
- Side Hustlers - Have an idea, but afraid of failure in actual execution? Join us and learn from the successful side hustlers
- Rising Leaders - Consider yourself as the rising leader? Have you experienced tough decision making processes and stressed out? This workshop will provide you the tool to make efficient but fast decisions.
- Future billionaires - People craving for Success with invaluable idea, but stuck at one point and having trouble to execute.
The workshop is consisted of 2 sessions (Each 1h 30min) & hands-on program devised to help you drive creative ideas to execution.
We often limit ourselves from thinking out of the box, making lot of invalid assumptions without evidence leading to wrong decisions. Various helping tools are available such as surveys, focus groups and internet. These methods are useful but not enough. This workshop would suggest the innovative way of testing assumptions. In order to test out the assumptions about people needs, the pain points, the aspirations and goals, we need to get out, observe, talk with people, immersing ourselves in their environment. By doing so, we will be able to create deep empathy which is essential in opening the way to create experiences
Hosin Min - CEO of Rock 15 Inc.(Former Global Head of Envision Practice in SAP)
Mission: Help customers make innovation real and predictable.
Hosin previously worked as a Global Head of Envision Practice for SAP value prototyping center of Excellence. He developed the Envision Methodology with 2 professors and practiced more than 200+ critical customer projects over the past 11 years with SAP. He helped SAP customers aligned ideas with their vision and strategy, define viable business scenarios and solution, and jump-start to build innovation capability in their organization. Prior to joining SAP, he finished his MBA in Emory University
Jeremy Thomas - CEO of Carom (Former Global Program Manager, Design Thinking in SAP)
Mission: Helping customers to step off of expected paths and away from methodologies that maire companies in old ways of thinking and develop ideas that fit real-world circumstances to create the most value for the most people.
His drive? A believe that innovation needs a catalyst. Something to activate a new model, or to reinvent an old one. We share a fundamental willingness to get our hands in the dirt of the creative process. Over Jeremy’s 20-year career he has led innovation initiatives at some of the world’s most influential companies, including SAP, Johns Hopkins University, Warner Bros., HP, Intel and eBay, to name a few. With Carom he continues that work, freed from the confines of conventional thinking that stifle creativity and too often champion dogma over useful, real-world application.
What You will learn:
Ideation to Execution: You will get to experience the whole cycle of forming creative ideas to the right execution strategy.
- Integrate Design Thinking in your work
- How to explore to find innovative ideas
- Develop the mindset necessary to find real innovation opportunities
- Iteration and developing an initial idea from low to high fidelity
- How to continually receive feedback and build customer/user buy-in as testing proceeds.
We will be there to help you use the new knowledge and skills in your own work context.